Monday 2 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012 .

I am Piotr. It's 1st of January 2012. I've just created this blog. Posts which are dated before today have been copied form my fotoblog hosted on the other server. Since today, my intention, beside posting photos is writing and sharing material as well I decided to change the hosting server. Besides it is great to have two account joint together, I mean blogger and picasa albums.



Jestem Piotr. Jest 1 stycznia 2012. Własnie utworzyłem tego bloga. Posty, które są datowane wcześniej zostały skopiowane ze starego fotobloga na innym serwisie. Od dzisiaj zamierzam też coś pisać a także udostępniać materiał, używany do domowej edukacji dzieci, dlatego zmieniłem hosting strony. Jest też dużym ułatwieniem połączenie kont picasa i bloger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proszę zostaw komentarz, będzie nam bardzo miło.